Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Final Fantasy VII

• Please log in to reply

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
does anyone play Final Fantasy VII or have beaten this game? I love this game. I have beaten it. I am a huge Final Fantasy Gamer and I plan on beating every Final Fantasy game. My favorite character is Cloud Strife, I think.. lol all the characters are great but i think my favorite is Cloud Strife.

So has anyone else here played or beaten Final Fantasy VII? :whistling:

Advertisements

Bengo

Bengo

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I think this is more suited for the off-topic area, thats just me though. Yes I have beaten the game, pretty good.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
ya. it's an awesome game. and no it does not belong in off-topic becuz this forum is for GAMES.

Bengo

Bengo

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Support for games mainly...

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
yes. but this forum is also for discussion of gaming.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Power is right Bengo. I myself have posted reviews or thoughts on games. This can be used for support of just games discussion. I've never been a big fan of FF to be honest....never got interested...never will....shooters are my life.

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
FF7 was the last great FF. After that they were kinda lame, one of them even had a story that was similer to FF7. And in X-2 there special power was singing, that was a little to much for me. FF online was fun for a little bit but even that got boring.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Whoa now chief, don't overlook FF9 it is up there amoung some of the best rpgs ever made. But i agree green X2 was freakin lame and FF7 was a great game. But if you enjoy Square you should also look at KH1&2 they are both great games, if you can get passed all the disney characters which wasn't bad but they had a lot of the FF characters in them.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

FF7 was the last great FF. After that they were kinda lame, one of them even had a story that was similer to FF7. And in X-2 there special power was singing, that was a little to much for me. FF online was fun for a little bit but even that got boring.

what's the similiar game you were thinking close to FF7? is it FFVI? I think it's FFVI..

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Hey guys, i been on this forum for a while, this area generally does get a lot of general gaming query's.

FF7 is the best game ever, but i cant get it to work on windows XP...well i can, but it always crashes just after the boss in the submarine base (when you are chasing the giant/huge materia).

I have to say if it worked, id play it over and over and over.

Best part : When Red XII (or w/e) Travels up the haunted canyon and finds his parent on the cliff. Also when Aeris gets killed and you see the materia bouncing down the stones and into the water, Perfectly done with the music and the CGI I wonder if they'll ever make an RPG like FF7 again.

Edited by comanighttrain, 10 June 2006 - 05:29 AM.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
There are many Final Fantasy games comanighttrain. if you are wondering if they will ever make an RPG like ff7 again, then i suggest to you playing Final Fantasy VI.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
This probably would have been slightly better in OT as this is more specifically support and traffic is mainly people who need or provide help not the large majority of the site, many more look in OT though.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
what does the "OT" stand for warriorcot?

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Off Topic

"Oaf eh Toe-pick Nat" as warriorscot would say:P

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
lol sorry it was off-topic. but i just had to know. and i was to lazy at the moment to use a PM.

but anyways.. Final Fantasy VII is probabally my favorite game. =D