Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Photoshop 7.0

• Please log in to reply

Eyther

Eyther

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello Geeks to Go!

You guys have always been so helpful to me, I hope you can help me with this one. I have Windows XP and I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 installed. I'm having a problem with Adobe Photoshop restarting my computer. I'll be cutting out a picture, and all the sudden my computer screen will go black, and then the computer restarts. I get the box that says a serious error occurred, send report/don't send report. I have uninstalled Photoshop, and then re-installed it and the same thing occurs. I've shut down my system restore and uninstalled Photoshop, re-installed it and then turned the system restore back on. I've run spybot search and destroy, AVG anti-virus, and Adaware on the computer and nothing turns up. The last time I installed Photoshop, I got this message....."You currently have Adobe Photoshop's Primary scratch and Window's primary paging file on the same volume, which can result in reduced performance. It is recommended that you set Adobe Photoshop's Scratch volume on a different volume, preferrably on a different physical drive." Can you help me?

Thanks guys,
Eyther

Advertisements

Listerofsmeg

Listerofsmeg

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Hi,

Go here, this will help you.

Edited by Listerofsmeg, 10 June 2006 - 02:32 AM.