Linksys Wireless Router
Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:04 PM
Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:24 AM
What you need to do is what is referred to as 'Power Cycling' your DSL modem. Before you do that, make sure all the cables are attached correctly between the DSL Modem and the router, and between the router and the computer(s). Then do the following:
- Turn off all computers connected to the router
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the DSL modem and the Router
- Wait at least 5 minutes
- Plug in the power cord into the DSL modem and wait at least one minute for it to initialize
- Plug in the power cord into the Router and again wait at least one minute for it to initialize.
- Power on one computer and try to connect to the Internet with it.
- If the one computer can connect to the Internet, then you can start turning on the other computers one-by-one and checking their Internet connection.
Edited by Fenor, 15 June 2006 - 06:25 AM.
Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users