Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware post Preview was complete but

• Please log in to reply

Paul W.

Paul W.

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
My post to malware forum did not post the complete message. The preview appeared complete. The post did not exceed the character length, so why didn't it post completely?

I've tried editing the post below a few times to make it complete, but still it does not post completely.

http://www.geekstogo...xe-t117322.html

Thank you very much.

Edited by Paul W., 16 June 2006 - 02:40 AM.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I can almost guarantee that your post is too long, Paul. I have never seen someone so organized and thorough before! :whistling:

You can leave out all but the Ewido and HJT logs for now. If the Staff member who helps you wants to see any others, they'll ask for them. Just let them know what you have already run, and that you have logs for them if needed.

Paul W.

Paul W.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Kat,

LOL, thank you. Yes, I believe you are right. It was very long. I'm sort of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my new laptop that I need to prepare before I leave the country to write the book about peace. I won't have internet connection when I'm abroad.

I just wanted to provide as much information in the first post so as to be more efficient.

I'm in the process of working with GeeksToGo help at this time on the malware.

Thank you very much for all your efforts. I appreciate it greatly! :whistling: