Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

More Pinnacle Trouble- Graphic card advice needed

• Please log in to reply

Gregson

Gregson

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,
I've posted questions here before and have had good results but Pinnacle 10 Plus is still giving me troubles. I added a 250 gig hard drive yesterday, upgraded my ram to 1.5 gig, and I have a Pentium 4 processor and a DVD-RW drive. The only weak link that comes to mind is the graphics card, which is the minimum required.

The trouble I'm having is glitchiness in the player window. On certain shots, even ones with no effects, it becomes slow and has a hard time progressing through that shot.

The second question I have is about rendering time for a file output and how long that should take.

My last question is about burning directly from Pinnacle to a CD. When I attempt to do so on the Make Movie tab, a window appears saying "In order to ensure Studio 10 plus has the latest components you must activate MPEG-2 Encoding/Decoding now. Activation is free, fast and easy." Below it there's a button there are two buttons, the top says "Activate now (Using your Internet connection)" Every time I try to press the top button, it connects to Internet Explorer but I have AOL. Is there a way I can change the setting?

Advertisements