Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Join the Geeks To Go team in other ways

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Your welcome ynape and welcome aboard the GtG team this worthwhile cause can always use the help

Rick

Advertisements

Baggyboy

Baggyboy

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
I have previously used the united devices software and was happily processing units for the pcstats grid team. But for some reason, since a recent upgrade and xp reinstall I have been unable to use the software properly. Just off to have another stab at it, if someone could help me with any error's i report later then I would glady switch to the G2G grid-team! I very much want to help with this dist. comp. project and as a bonus I enjoy the screensaver on an aesthetic level too :tazz:

[edit]
Ok so I managed to get it up and running fine.... gawd alone knows what i was doing last time i tried, unless it was seti@home that was giving me gyp!

So i've joined the G2G team over there as Hollybags... Go Team!
[/edit]

Edited by Baggyboy, 05 October 2005 - 12:54 PM.

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Glad your up and running and welcome to the team.

Were almost in the top 5000 teams pretty good considering theres something like 50,000 and its taken us about 8 months to get here.

We always need new members, we have 27 or so listed but some became inactive so we need to replace them.

With your experiance it should give us a boost.

Rick

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
I'm in officially.

masterj3000

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Welcome to the team masterj3000

Rick

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
That is an amazing program they've set up. Is there any way we can advertise this more on GTG? I just added the link to my sig.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
The UD program is amazing. I have been running it for three years now, I think. I am a member of team PTK. When I began this, I was the President of my community college's chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Int'l Honor Society. One of the projects we did that year was to get a team together for this. All of the original members still run the UD program, even though none of us are in the College anymore. Each year, the instructor who Advises ptk at DACC gets new students to sign on.

It takes one person to make a difference. It's amazing what the power of many can do. :tazz:

Keep up the great work, everyone!!

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
It is pretty amazing and easy to run.

We are and up and coming team now in the top 4000 teams, thanks for putting the button in your signature it does help :tazz: Also mention it to all your computer friends and get them to join GTG

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Woot. I downloaded the program a long time ago but I forgot to join the team... So far 5 days 8 hours and 2570 pts!!

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hoping to do this tomorrow. can hardly wait, great thing they have going on here. :tazz: going to start recommending it to others as well :)
thanx
James

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
i have joined now, just not sure if i'm on the geekstogo team. How can i make sure?
thanx
James

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

After installing the program, go back to the site, and sign in with your desired login and password. On the top left will be a small panel with links to different pages. Look for the one that says "Teams". Search for Geeks To Go in the appropriate bar and click on the matching result. Then simply select "Join this team" and you are all set :tazz:

via first post in this topic.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
thanx for that, missed it. 37th member, o ya. Time to get more people!
thanx
James

Edited by james_8970, 30 January 2006 - 07:43 PM.

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Signed up and joined the team.

Computer never gets turned off so good to know the its being put to use when I can't.

polopolo

polopolo

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
I want to join GTG team.
But not on the Geek U way.

I have installed the software and joined the team.