Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How was Scary Movie 4?

• Please log in to reply

Mach

Mach

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I was just watching Scary Movie and dying from laughter. It made me wonder how the latest movie in the series was. Did any of you guys see Scary Movie 4, which was out two months ago? I didn't catch it, but my friends have been recalling some funny scenes from it and i'm totally out of the loop. I hate when that happens. :whistling: Anyway, What'd you guys think? I know that it's the 4th installment of the series but it doesn't seem like it's any less funny than the previous Scary Movies. I believe the dvd release date is the 14th of August. Not too long a wait to find out myself. So lemme know what you guys thought about it? I think the jury will be pretty mixed on this one. It looks pretty [bleep] funny, though.

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
my opinion is that it suked it wasnt even that funyy or scary

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Just a note Daniel, the scary movie series was created to make fun of scary movies, not to scare you. I thought it was funny and other times a little boring and dragging on, but others have had mixed feeling about that one. Also, apenrently the first and second was the best of the four (says my friends) however i have yet to see the first 2.
James

Edited by james_8970, 23 June 2006 - 11:35 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I liked 1 but the rest werent that good in my opinion the humour gets old and they seemed to run out of the best gags after the first couple.

Mach

Mach

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm glad it was pointed out that Scary Movie wasn't intended to scare ya. LoL...
I'm glad this got some replies, though.
Warrior: You like 1 the best, obviously, but did you enjoy the other 3 at all? What keeps you coming back?
James: You should rent the first and second Scary Movies and check 'em out this summer. I'm sure you'll dig 'em.
June is over, now I have July and half of August to go before the 4th's dvd is out~ *dances*

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
lol i just might....
and you never know it might be out on DVD sooner then that....depending on how populare it is.
thanx
James

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
3 was on the TV i didnt go out to specifically watch it like i did the other two, got fed up and flicked back and fordward during it.

lilhawk2892

lilhawk2892

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
3 was the best with the kkk part hahaha
and then the little boy immitating the ghost whisper or wutever movie i know i seen it he just kept getting hurt teehee

crazydaisyL21

crazydaisyL21

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I think the scary movie series are fun to watch. I liked the first one the best and I'll check out the 4th when it comes out on dvd

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
I love the bit on the first one where the guy in the mask gets high and does that rap. it's funny where Shorty gets smoked by that plant as well.

ShovelSmack

ShovelSmack

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Very funny movie! Just got it today, loved the part where they spoof the Grudge (Sarah Michelle Gellar movie) with the asian boy. Pure gold!