Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Summer is here!

• Please log in to reply

fnark

fnark

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I have just broken up from college, and i have 12 weeks of avoiding a job. Anyone have any suggestions as to PC/PS2 games to buy. I like RPG's mainly but im up for anything, as long as it takes an age to finish and is fun.

Advertisements

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Umm depends on your flavor of RPG's, there is always Kingdom Hearts 2 which is awesome. Umm Guild Wars is kinda a MMORPG but its not too bad since its free. I was looking at Oblivion and I might get it cause it looks pretty good. Oh, of course all Final Fantasy's but you probably have played those umm I hear good things about the Xenosaga games and there is also World of Warcraft, if you don't mind payin monthly for it, but i am also interested in gettin a new game so post people.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
FF12 should be out soon I think (Doesn't own a PS2)

cheapremotes

cheapremotes

• Pip
  • 3 posts
goto www.l2avadon.com down load lineage 2 from fileplanet and then download our patch from out site

its the best MMORPG out there

if u have anyquestions my msn is [email protected]

or just post in the Forums on l2avadon.com

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
In terms of RPG I would go with these following games (in order of how much I like/liked them):
-Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
-Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
-Titan's Quest (this is a new game with a similair format to the Dungeon Siege series)

I like Dungeon Siege but its graphics are getting dated and Titan's Quest is pretty much the same game (in terms of quests, loot system, etc.) with better graphics, physics (yes, physics in a top down RPG), and in my opinion better combat.

Oblivion is not only amazing graphically (you'll need a good computer) but I am still having a blast just exploring all the dungeons and getting a lot of new loot.