Two weeks ago, I bought a new printer and installed it along with the software that came with it. Everything seemed OK. About a week later, I tried to print off an Internet Explorer web page and instead of printing, I got this: "Internet Explorer Script Error", Line: 639, Char: 1, Error: Invalid argument, Code: 0, URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. It gives me an option of yes or no to continue running scripts off this page, but whichever I choose, I still cannot print. When browsing with Firefox, this does not occur.
I've done some searching throughout the web for possible solutions to this problem and have come up short. If anyone has some advice for me, I would be grateful, indeed. Please understand that I'm not what you would call a serious computer hobbyist, so bear with any apparent obtuseness on my part.