Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Netmeeting

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Hello...

I ran windows netmeeting for the first time by going to the "start" menu in win xp, and clicking on "run". Than I typed in "conf", which automatically led me to setup the program. I than made a lot of mistakes in the things I chose during setup. I put wrong information, chose wrong settings, etc. The program is now setup ready to use, I even have an icon on my desktop for it now. I tried going back to the "start>run" in win xp, and typing "conf" again, but that just starts up the program for use, not the original setup process.

How can I re-setup windows netmeeting? I want to be able to set it up again fresh. No I don't want to fix things in the "options" part of the menu of the program. I want to actually start setting up the windows netmeeting program again, as if it were the first time. There is no uninstall in the "add remove programs" option in win xp. I dunno what to do. Please help!

Thank You.

Edited by superstar, 30 June 2006 - 10:40 PM.

Advertisements