Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error msg when viewing ads in browser

• Please log in to reply

cmeduck

cmeduck

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just can't figure it out, I have disabled the regular internet connection firewall. I have gone to my router setup page and disabled the firewall there. I can't for the life of me figure out why neither my mozilla firefox or i.e. browsers are able to view ads. I have javascript enabled on both of them as well.

I can't view google ads, except on search engine results. When I click on one though when I can see it, it comes up with the error:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.googleadservices.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The google ad I put on to my page
http://www.best-stoc...ck_Trading.html
shows just 1 line of empty space, in both of my web browsers. Other people are able to view it just fine.

I can't view a lot of banner ads, it will show me the web site, but the banner page will show an error message.

Advertisements