Would you please advice me on these two problems:
- week ago received the router from AOL.
- didn’t do too much as I have to find Ethernet Controller drivers
(for Keith if online:previous problem
- driver found, and router is working OK with my PC
- on laptop I have setup the wireless network correctly, well in the tray I have an icon that the wireless connection is now connected and that the signal straight is excellent.
- however, when I open the IE I cannot go to the internet????
- I have double check through command prompt -> ipconfig all three thingies: IP address, Subnet Mask and Default Getaway, but it seems that I cannot find the problem.
Please what did I miss here?
(for info: my PC is connected to router via cable; and when I connect the cable in laptop – well IE is working!!! And in same time it shows in the tray that I have wireless connection as well)
- this one is dumb, I know: I have reinstall Zone Alarm on PC (I’m not quite sure why I did it) after installing above mentioned Ethernet drivers and AOL router.
- straight on the beginning of the ZA installation I have this message: “vsmon.exe – unable to locate component” and “this application has failed to start because zpy.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem”
Please would you tell me what I should do to put back ZA (I the meantime I have install the Comodo …but I prefer ZA, of course if I would able to put it back)
Thank you for the advices.