Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Microsoft Word Web Wizard

• Please log in to reply

JK27

JK27

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi,
I'm taking a college Educational Technology course, and we were assigned to make a web page to share and are suppose to post it in our discussion board. I used Microsoft Word Web Wizard to create it, but can't figure out how I am suppose to share it or post it to the discussion board (like a link to click)? I can't get ahold of my professor as he is out of state. Any info asap would be helpful. Thanks in advance. :whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have any of your other classmates posted theirs to see how they're doing it? can you contact another classmate to see what the actual class requirements board? if youre required to upload a file somewhere...we can help you do that...or if they just want you to post the code...we can do that too...but it would be helpfull (for us and you) to know exaclty what the instructor wants

JK27

JK27

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
There is only one other student that has posted, but hers does not even open. She obviously had trouble with it too. It's an online course so it's difficult to get in touch with the professor sometimes. His instructions say to "post our website in the appropriate section of the discussion board". That's all he said. sorry!

He basically wants us to share our webpage with the rest of our class, and him.

Edited by JK27, 07 July 2006 - 02:39 PM.