can't get in my paypal account
Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:37 AM
Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:53 AM
If your email address and password are not working, keep these tips in mind:
1. Your email address and password cannot contain any spaces.
2. Be sure you use your entire email address and not your name.
3. Be sure to include the @ symbol in your email address.
4. Be sure to include .com (or relevant domain extension) at the end of your email address.
5. Try variations of your email address (for example, msn.com also has email.msn.com and att.net also has worldnet.att.net).
6. Your password must be at least eight characters long and is case sensitive. If you have the CAPS LOCK key on, your password may not work.
7. Your browser must support cookies, and you must enable the option in order to log in. Use your browser's Help section to find out more about enabling cookies.
If none of the steps are able to solve your issue, try calling their toll-free customer support line. The 'Contact Us' page states, in part
PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:
4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday
Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)
We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:
* Your telephone number
* Your email address
* The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal
For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.
FAQs/Knowledgebases are there to help you better understand and fully utilize an organisation's services as well as diagnose/identify and treat any issues you may have arise with their services.
Best of luck,
Edited by root, 08 July 2006 - 08:54 AM.
Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:00 AM
I had downloaded the IE Tab extension for Firefox and once I opened the PayPal window with the IE Tab I was fine.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users