Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't get in my paypal account

• Please log in to reply

shaun 3

shaun 3

• Pip
  • 7 posts
[size=4][color=#000099] can anyone help i cant access my paypal account and when i try forgot password they say an email will be sent but i don't get one....all my settings seem fine as i am recieving all my other emails ....

Advertisements

root

root

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Have you tried the advice offered in PayPal's Frequently Asked Questions' (FAQ) section? As noted HeRe, they offer answers to "What if my email address and password are not working?"

If your email address and password are not working, keep these tips in mind:

1. Your email address and password cannot contain any spaces.
2. Be sure you use your entire email address and not your name.
3. Be sure to include the @ symbol in your email address.
4. Be sure to include .com (or relevant domain extension) at the end of your email address.
5. Try variations of your email address (for example, msn.com also has email.msn.com and att.net also has worldnet.att.net).
6. Your password must be at least eight characters long and is case sensitive. If you have the CAPS LOCK key on, your password may not work.
7. Your browser must support cookies, and you must enable the option in order to log in. Use your browser's Help section to find out more about enabling cookies.

If none of the steps are able to solve your issue, try calling their toll-free customer support line. The 'Contact Us' page states, in part

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:

* Your telephone number
* Your email address
* The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal

For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.

FAQs/Knowledgebases are there to help you better understand and fully utilize an organisation's services as well as diagnose/identify and treat any issues you may have arise with their services.

Best of luck,
Root

Edited by root, 08 July 2006 - 08:54 AM.

strout99

strout99

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
For what it's worth . . . I had a similar issue 2 days ago. I use Firefox and when I clicked on the final PAY button, it would burp on me.

I had downloaded the IE Tab extension for Firefox and once I opened the PayPal window with the IE Tab I was fine.