Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem installing pc-chillin

• Please log in to reply

Time To get a Watch Savvy?

Time To get a Watch Savvy?

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok seriously i cant get this thing working.

i had installed panda a couple months ago and it made the system crash so i uninstalled it or so i tought and now i got pc-cillin but when i click install it says that panda is still on and i cant install because of that.

i dont have any program on right now so my computer is running at a risk with no antivirus because nortons expired.

i really dont know what to do i tried deleting all the entries of panda in my registry and deleitng the folder panda in safe mode but then the system crashed and i had to go to a system restore point to save it .

so im back where i started without pc- chillin and i am wondering if there is a way that i can make the pc-cillin software think that panda is not there so that i can install it.

any suggestions? i have hijack this just in case. i am not too big of a noob but you could call me one so kepp the directions simple, if there is anything anyone can do for me.

please helpp me its my parents computer and they need it for work and they really want me to get a antivirus program working

thank you in advance ill be checking back regularily

a concerned pirates of the carribean 2 fan

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well I know that panda has a utility that will clean up the system for you, however they have never bothered to allow us to host the file. Unfortunately you will need to contact them directly.