Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can someone operate your PC from their PC?

• Please log in to reply

Rickybot

Rickybot

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay here is the issue, I came home today and found a hotmail account open on my pc. It was open and signed in, and open to this persons inbox. I did not recognize this person, However I was upset due to the content. I found a picture of myself. Is it possible that someone is playing a sick joke on me? No one other than myself has a key to my house, and there are no open windows or doors. I remember however, that my cousin has stated in the past that he is able to turn another persons PC on or off directly from his pc by sending a certain command to their IP address. Could this be the same type of issue? Please someone help me, I need some answers.[font=Arial Black]

Advertisements