Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Find the man's forehead

• Please log in to reply

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Read directions below and give it a try.
This is an actual test. Can you find the man's forehead within 3 seconds?

According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's forehead within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Forehead within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Forehead within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can't find the Man's Forehead in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, eat way more protein and try some Ginkgo Biloba. AND, YES THERE REALLY IS A MAN'S FOREHEAD IN THERE.

Now enlarge the pic below and start the timer ...

[attachment=9653:attachment]

BTW took me about 2 seconds - may not be too geeky, but at least right brain's pretty sharp :whistling: Post your results ... if you dare!

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
By my count...3 seconds

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
I was looking for a forehead shape in the beans. Then I found his head in like 10 seconds.

Got any more of those annoying pics? :whistling:

Edited by emery, 16 July 2006 - 08:54 AM.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
3 for me :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

SuicidED

SuicidED

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
If you have a right brain you are definately above normal and possibly not human :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
us monkeys are good at finding foreheads...it's where we throw the most poop :whistling:

Edited by dsenette, 18 July 2006 - 09:40 AM.

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Probably slightly later than 3 seconds. Are you sure about the numbers? I doubt anyone would take longer than a minute. Are you sure the university/institute that did the experiment aren't just buffling? Maybe it's a trick, there might be something else we didn't notice while looking for the forehead :whistling:

Edited by Hai Mac, 18 July 2006 - 11:05 AM.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

us monkeys are good at finding foreheads...it's where we throw the most poop :whistling:

Just don't be aiming it at me :blink:

And yes, i think someone would have to pretty well be blind for it to take them 1 minute or more, never mind 3......
James

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Man do I feel stupid. I looked at the picture and thought it was one of those optical illusions that you see when you focus until your eyes cross and then you see the picture but aafter a minute or so of me just getting really frustrated I noticed the head, aagghhh.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

And yes, i think someone would have to pretty well be blind for it to take them 1 minute or more, never mind 3......
James

see above HAHAHHAHA...too much teargas training mr. green?

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
I had exactly the same as Mr. Green. It really does make you feel stupid..

:whistling:

Nikul

Nikul

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Man do I feel stupid. I looked at the picture and thought it was one of those optical illusions that you see when you focus until your eyes cross and then you see the picture but aafter a minute or so of me just getting really frustrated I noticed the head, aagghhh.

LOL.. I did the same thing!. But then I found it in like 30 sec.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

James

see above HAHAHHAHA...too much teargas training mr. green?

:blink: be nice now dsenette :whistling:
James

Listerofsmeg

Listerofsmeg

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
2 min