Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bin cue files

• Please log in to reply

akeem

akeem

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
the bin cue files i have are video files how can i burn them to dvd and watch in dvd player, its of my youngest kindergarden graduation

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
They should just burn using nero or another burning app bin and cue are allready in image format so you just need to select the burn image option in the software and select those files to burn, alternativley you can use an app called VCD gear to turn them into an AVI to watch on a computer.

akeem

akeem

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

They should just burn using nero or another burning app bin and cue are allready in image format so you just need to select the burn image option in the software and select those files to burn, alternativley you can use an app called VCD gear to turn them into an AVI to watch on a computer.

ive tried it with nero but it wont insert the file, will try vcd gear thanks

02rja

02rja

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
"Alcohol 120%" won't fail you here

google it