Trouble with Linksys WUSB54G driver.
Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:14 PM
Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:07 AM
Before I can assist you in correcting your problem I need to know the following:
1. What operating System do you have on the PC, Please include any Windows Updates or Patches (Example..XP SP1 or 2)?
2. What is the Model and Manufacturer of the Router, Switch, or Hub you are using?
3. What IP Configuration are you using and what ip configuration does your ISP reccommend you use (Example.. DHCP, PPoE / Static, Automatic)?
Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:41 PM
2. The router is a Lynksis, but it is our neighbor's so I don't know what model. Can't really ask them either.... but it is unprotected so....
3. IP configuration is set to Automatic.
Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:22 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users