Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can anyone bring some help?

• Please log in to reply

ruthye

ruthye

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
[attachment=9741:attachment] :whistling: Hi

Im updating my websites pages, and I got 2 codes that are getting the nreves out. the first one nobody answer the second is show as attachment soyou can check and tell me whats the problem cold be. the numbers start from 1 and the error cound two numbers back from the one it saids. ????? ok like in this case the pop up said line 85 char 1 and I have to look in line 83 char1.

ir saids it need something but for the life of me I don't know what it could need. do I miss something?

thanks in advance to who ever answer.

nice day

Advertisements

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

[attachment=9741:attachment] :whistling: Hi

Im updating my websites pages, and I got 2 codes that are getting the nreves out. the first one nobody answer the second is show as attachment soyou can check and tell me whats the problem cold be. the numbers start from 1 and the error cound two numbers back from the one it saids. ????? ok like in this case the pop up said line 85 char 1 and I have to look in line 83 char1.

ir saids it need something but for the life of me I don't know what it could need. do I miss something?

thanks in advance to who ever answer.

nice day
Thanks for the 19 ppl that see the help message

Gotham

Gotham

• PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
First off Please do not bump your own topic--it slows us down.

Ok it says line 85 not 83? :whistling:

also remember you cant always take error messages so serisoly. i think your error might be with that image file? is that image where the code thinks it is?