Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Remote Desktop

• Please log in to reply

morganiser

morganiser

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am using a remote desktop through a vpn. I was able to logon but the other day one of the e-mails locked up my connection because it was searching for a file that was not available. I had to quit the session and then logon again. I started my connection as usual and then the logon screen came up. I entered my information and hit logon and I got nothing but a blue screen. I can logon as other people and it is fine but my logon no longer will load my programs. It does show on the server as an active user. We have a SBS 2003 SP1. I think that my logon is corrupted. I would like to know if anyone knows what the problem is and what the solution is.

Wayne :whistling:

Advertisements