Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hyperlink on same page

• Please log in to reply

kiwimiss

kiwimiss

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Good afternoon all.
Please, can someone assist me concerning this situation. I have created a multiple questions page and then added an answer form which includes fields related to each question. Is it possible to hyperlink from question A to Answer A and so forth, within the form ? If this is possible, it would avoid scrolling back and forth from questions to input answers on my page. I look forward to any assistance to this matter. :whistling:

Advertisements

Dustinduse

Dustinduse

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
i know it is because i have seen it done but i dont know it sorry just posting because you havent got a reply yet

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
Well to do this first you must make anchor tags on the page encompasing the portions you want to link to the tage for this uses the attribute for the achor tage of name as so
<a name="goingHere">...</a>

and can be linked to by a anchor tag with the href attribute like so
<a href="#goingHere">...</a>

the target in this elemet must be prefaced by a #

Glad to see your still around here :whistling:

Edited by Magosis, 26 July 2006 - 01:08 AM.