Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mobile gamers

• Please log in to reply

XtotheZ

XtotheZ

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey everyone, any mobile gamers out there? Cuz i know i am....thats my favorite thing to do at work, just play games on my cell. I just got the Xmen 3 game from mobizzo.com yesterday and i have a lot of fun with it at work lol. But i mean who wouldnt rather play a cell game the file papers =). But thats where i get a lot of my games and ringers, its a pretty cool site tons of interactive stuff.

Advertisements

danger

danger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) hi XtotheZ. my name is pahul. i am a new member :woot: :help: :yes: :woot: :whistling: :) :woot: :blink:

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Danger...you didn't even...answer...the question...you just smiley spammed :blink:

I used to mobile but it hurt my head so now I don't anymore. At my job I actually work so I don't have time to play games :whistling:

XtotheZ

XtotheZ

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Whats up paul, im pretty new too. What kinda cell phone do you have? U as big into that kinda stuff as me lol. You should check out mobizzo to see if they have any ringers or games u might like, its a lot of fun just surfin around the site cuz its very interactive.