Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

system password problam (any help)

• Please log in to reply

DJ_R

DJ_R

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
he was playing a game but the windows gets restart after that windows was not working i tryed to to reinstall windows from bootcdroom
but system asked for a password and he also don,t know the password then i removed the battery and put it back again but same problam then i start pc without battery but again same problam any idea how to fix this problam.

thanks in advance :whistling:

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
I don't think those were sentences but lemme see if I understand.

He was playing a game and the comp crashed and windows failed to start up. So you tried to reinstall it and it wants a password? Do you mean serial code or what?

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
hmmm yes i know a program you can use. That's assuming you are talking about the adminstrator password. Please pm me for futher info. And no, it's not anything bad, it's a legit prog that bypasses the adminstrator pw.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
both of u wrong i am talking about system password at pc start up when u press delete am talking about that hope u understand thanks

Edited by DJ_R, 23 July 2006 - 03:06 PM.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
both of u wrong i am talking about system password at pc start up when u press delete am talking about that hope u understand thanks

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
"both of u wrong i am talking about system password at pc start up when u press delete am talking about that hope u understand thanks"
No i realy don't understand, you really have to make this clearer.
like bios pw? the bios pw is the core admin pw.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
yes bios pw thats what i want to clear

newguyca

newguyca

• Pip
  • 4 posts
did u move the cmos bios jumper and do you have a the name of your board

Edited by newguyca, 28 July 2006 - 03:02 PM.