Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error 1904: Sony Ericsson PC Suite

• Please log in to reply

rdolphingirl

rdolphingirl

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hi,

Using the CD provided with my phone, I have been trying to install the software needed for music/picture transfer. I have successfully been able to install Disc2Phone, which will transfer music, but just as the install wizard is finishing for the File Manager, I get a load of error messages, starting with 'Error 1904'.

I think it might be something to do with the registry keys, but I'm not completely sure.

Here are a list of the errors:

Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Mobile Phone Monitor\ esirsock_oject.dll
ms98irsock_object.dll
msirsick_object.dll
msmeirsock_object.dll
obex_object.dll
obexsynreq_object.dll
phonebook_object.dll
settings_object.dll
sms_object.dll
status_object.dll
anubisutils.dll
cellphone_object.dll
db_objects.dll
epoc _object.dll

Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\Common Files\Teleca Shared\ graphicbuttonii.ocx

:blink: !!

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me,

Edited by rdolphingirl, 23 July 2006 - 02:23 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well I found two suggestions:
Well, this just might work: 1. Click Start, Run 2. Type" msiexec /y fmgrobex.dll "in the box.

the other one was to get a bluetooth dongle to sync with.

rdolphingirl

rdolphingirl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Still won't install :whistling:

I don't really want to go out of my way spending more money on a dongle, when I should be able to use the software they provide... Is there anything else I could try out?

Do you think that there is something wrong with my computer because of this? Maybe I should get it checked out in the malware forums...

Thanks for your help :blink:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Just googling for your error I saw a lot of people having the issue. All of them said tech support wasn't helpful.
I don't think your pc has any issues unless your having other problems not described here. Just from what I observed the software is poorly written. If you want to have yourself check out, feel free to post a hijackthis log in the malware forum.