Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Add-on question

• Please log in to reply

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi, I just have a question and possibly a suggestion for the forum... Does this forum software offer the "Warn user of replies while posting" option? That's where say... I am replying to someone's question about RAM, and then say dsenette replies to that same topic, only, he posts his reply about 30 seconds before mine. When I hit the reply button, we then have two posts, which can sometimes have the same questions/suggestions in them, so that means I should either edit my message, or have a moderator delete it. This add-on is supposed to warn me before I reply, that dsenette submitted a reply while I was typing, and that I should refresh the page before posting. I know my SMF forum has it, but does IPB 2.1.7 have it as well? Can we add it? :whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you click a post, anyone there and replying is shown as underlined, if you don't see anyone underlined, you can answer the post or pop back

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Ah ok, thanks. :whistling: