Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN & Smilies

• Please log in to reply

LilSal

LilSal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello - new here and hoping someone may be able to help. Just went onto XP and after loading the Beta MSN and MSN Plus, installed Smilies and whenever I go to talk to someone, MSN shuts down. I uninstalled everything and started from scratch on MSN 6.2 then after Smilies, same thing again... I uninstalled Smilies (sorry mean from SmileyCentral) then MSN works.... sent help messages to Smiley but never heard back. Is there a setting I'm missing? It used to work but I had an issue with my Intellisynch that support fixed then I had that Smiley issue.

Any help/suggestion would be great!
Thanx!

Advertisements

Desiredfx

Desiredfx

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Smiley Central has been know to cause many problems with msn I recommend staying away from smileycentral and maybe use the msn side of things.
http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/
hope this helps.

ourwilly

ourwilly

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 768 posts
Smilie central is also full of spyware too so you would be best to run both Ad-aware SE and Spybot S&D as soon as possible