Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call Of Duty 2.

• Please log in to reply

sinfieldl

sinfieldl

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
size=5] Hi, I have had to buy another call of duty 2 disk as mine was ruined when my bro sat on it :whistling:. So i try to uninstall call of duty 2 so i can reinstall with the new disks, so i have a new GUID number.

But it won't uninstall, it just gets ready to uninstall, but it just shuts down.

Can anyone help me on this topic.

Thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
navigate to where you installed cod2 to (c:\program files\activision\call of duty 2\) delete the entire folder.

go to start, run. type in regedit and click ok. once the registry edito opens navigate to hk_local_machine\software. look for activision. under activision you should see call of duty 2. delete the cod2 folder.

exit regedit, restart computer and try installing the game.

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
youruninstaller2006 is a nice program that uninstalls programs and all files associated with it.

Long Live COD