Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sony bean

• Please log in to reply

Matt L

Matt L

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
I'm thinking of buying a Sony Bean 512 MB (156 songs). I just wanted to know what every one here that has it thought about it.
I'd get a Creative Zen 40GB, but along with the Sony Bean for my birthday, I will also get NCAA '07... think it's worth it?

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
I don't know much about MP3 players. However, when i went looking around with my brother, and we went to 3-4 different stores, 3 of which stronly suggested the sony bean and stated that they had one of thier own. I have some friends with one, and havn't heard of any problems. But then everyone is different.....
James

P.S. Every song is different in size, when they say 512MB=156 songs, its usually an estimate and a lie as they use small songs......

Edited by james_8970, 04 August 2006 - 08:50 PM.

Matt L

Matt L

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Ah...
thanks.

I'm going to get a Zen Master Touch 40GB then.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Sry i ment the sony bean, wasn't clear there. Never heard of the other one however so i can't say which is better. But i have only heard of positive thing of the bean.
James

Edited by james_8970, 04 August 2006 - 08:51 PM.