Right now, the X1800GTO is looking tasty. ( http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814142067 ) For under $200 (it's got a 20 buck rebate till the 15th) is this a decent buy until Vista and DX10 are possible to get? I also plan on adding another gig of RAM to my current configuration. And as of now, my video card is what's holding back my graphics abilities.
SO, the question is:
Should I got ahead and buy a $170 upgrade now to keep me content or wait until I can afford Vista/DX10 card (this is a big issue not because of Vista but because I wanted to get a high end DX10 card, hopefully, so that's why this is a dilema)?