Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows MEssenger does not work, any version of it

• Please log in to reply

tianh

tianh

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Okay, ever since i cleaned out my registry with ccleaner windows messenger has not worked, nor any older versions. When I load it up it works, but the second i click sign in it gives me a send error report, so i tried downloading 7.5 still the same error, I hope someone can help me on this issue as i require to chat with friends and family with MSN Messenger.

Below is a link to a download of the problem, I believe this will help better isolate the issue for the staff here at geekstogo.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iwdvq

Thanks a million

Edited by tianh, 03 August 2006 - 01:58 PM.

Advertisements

tianh

tianh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I have tried doing a clean instalation, deleted msn from application data, deleted registry keys, tried isntalling 7.5, nothing would work