Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

stop: 0x000000b4 (0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00050000)

• Please log in to reply

acemaster

acemaster

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I had problems with my server 2003 domain controller and had to repair the instalation and when I got to the desktop after a few minutes I got the video driver message. The only way i can log on is if I do a repair and that's only for a few minutes. Please help :whistling:

Advertisements

Tru Techie

Tru Techie

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
well try reinstalling the video card driver.

colonel69

colonel69

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
yea what kind of video card do you have?

acemaster

acemaster

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have an integrated card

Tru Techie

Tru Techie

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
k go to the manufacturers website. download the Motherboards driver, and download the video cards driver. then install the motherboards driver. reboot. install the video cards driver, and then reboot again. and see if that fixed the problem, (thats how i fixed my aunts laptops GPU problem)

acemaster

acemaster

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I tried to go to intels website but they don't have drivers for sever 2003 for intel extreme graphics integrated cards.