Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create an account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign In Create Account

Pictures won't show up on websites!

• Please log in to reply

darkshadow1227

darkshadow1227

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hi there! It always seems like I'm having problems. I recently just got a new computer, and when I access some websites, I can't view the pictures on it. It shows a box with a little red x where all the images should be. This does not happen on all websites, but a lot of them. I right click and hit show picture, still nothing. I'm running Windows XP SP2, I have Norton Anivirus, and Internet Pop Up Blocker. Maybe those are interfering? I also went to the advance options in Internet Explorer, went to multimedia, and made sure the "Show Pictures" box was checked. I'm baffled! Thank you for any help I can get.