Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with winrar

• Please log in to reply

Haga

Haga

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have dl a lot ogf games and movies in the form of .r01 .r02-----.rar files

Now, when i try and extract them with winrar i get the "packed data crc failed" error that says that the volume is corrupt on some of the volumes... this is on all the different movies and games i tries to extract. this never happend before, but then i was away for a year, formated my pc and suddenly it wont work.. on the divx movies i just kept the broken files when extracting and i could ploay them.. but on games that wont work, for some reason. i have dl the newest wersion of winrar aand that does not help..

any ideas??? any help is welcome..thanx

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what games and where did you get them ? (it will help us see if this is a file issue or a rar issue)