Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

set up files

• Please log in to reply

acropole

acropole

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a message when i try to install some software from internet. " set up files are corrupted, please obtain a new copy of the program"

Thank you

Advertisements

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Firstly, you are welcome.

Regarding your problem, you can try to download a new copy of your installation from the internet. If this messege appears with only one, specific, installtion, redownloading should solve the problem.

acropole

acropole

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It is not the case. It going on now with every one that i am trying to install like spyware or a trading platform that i am trying to install.

Thank you for your reply

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
According to this thread, if your motherboard has nVIDIA's chipset, it could be related to the problem.

1) Two solutions that I've seen there:
Diable ActiveArmor:

start:Programs:NVIDIA Corporation:Network Access Manager:Web-based Interface now go to ActiveArmor and disabled it.

2)

now fixed after having completely uninstalled nvidia network access manager

HTH.