Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Browsers randomly dying

• Please log in to reply

megazero_exe

megazero_exe

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Randomly, FireFox will just be blank, and when I start up IE, it says in the loading bar at the bottom something or other about "shdoclc.dll" and then "dllerror" or something like that.... it goes way too fast to read it correctly, but that's all I could find.

And if I use Skype when that happens, it says something like "Proxies wrong" or something like that. I'll check next time and update. Someone please help me.

Advertisements

megazero_exe

megazero_exe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I really need some help... I'm sorry for bumping this but every other topic seems to be getting attention and I really need help :whistling: Someone please help. If needed, read this: http://www.geekstogo...t=0#entry755401

megazero_exe

megazero_exe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Okay, every other topic seems to be getting attention but not mine. What the heck is up with this?! I'm the exact same as any other new member that comes here, but my topic hasn't even been viewed...

I'd like some help, please....!

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Your highjack log needs to go here for attention.

I use Firefox and would post the browser problem here..

megazero_exe

megazero_exe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I posted it there, just also posted the topic link here...

And it's not just with firefox; it happens with IE too so...