Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Dial-up Box

• Please log in to reply

Marty L Mayes

Marty L Mayes

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Yes I have XP Pro, and I have Earthlink Internet service, Earthlink has it's own dial-up box. But during boot up the default windows dial-up box pops up everytime. Is there a way to disable this? that want effect my Earthlink Dial Box?

Please Help. Thanks

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Marty L Mayes
I had the same problem a few days ago so try this click control panel then network and Internet connections then Internet options then click never dial a connection. Then click apply then OK then restart your computer. And when the dial up connection box appears click it then click never dial a connection. Then the next time you sign on the problem should be gone I done this and the problem was solved I hope this helps you. Good luck

Cheyenne 09 :whistling: :blink:

Edited by cheyenne 09, 12 August 2006 - 01:41 PM.