Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motherboard usb problem

• Please log in to reply

zeusxp

zeusxp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok a few weeks ago there was a storm and a blackout in my area, a few hours later when i turned on my computer non of my usb ports work (mouse, keyboard, cam)they were all out!. now windows tells me that everything is fine with the usb ports it just won't detect anything. i reinstall all drivers did every troubleshooter i could find, i've pluged my cam in another computer and is fine. so i connected an extra set of usb on my motherboard but they don't seem to work neither. now i think is the power supply which got fried and not my motherboard
(at least i like to think that)so tomorrow i'll buy a power suplly to try and solve the problem, if not then i'll have to buy a new motherboard

Advertisements