Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MyDVD file import problem

• Please log in to reply

aageiger

aageiger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have Sonic MyDVD Studio Deluxe v6.1. This problem began occuring after we returned from vacation, our computer was off for a week.

I record my camcorder videos onto a DVD RW (4.7 GB), then import them into MyDVD for editing. I've always been able to import around 3 hours of video, and MyDVD would burn it just fine. Now, it won't import more than 2 hours off my DVDRW, and it says that 4.+ GB have been used, even though it also says I have 100 minutes left to add. Also, if I try to import any video clip longer than 1 hour, I get unknown error -16052. Of course sonic help is of no use, they don't seem to understand what my problem is.

Thanks,

aageiger

Advertisements