Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trevuren

• Please log in to reply

tlen

tlen

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I was ready to throw my computer out the window but I stumbled upon this site and Trevuren came to my rescue. The clear directions were so very helpful to this "non computer" person. I had a wonderful experience and couldnt believe the amount of patience and time that this person spent with me, taking time away from their busy life for FREE to help someone they dont even know. I truly am thankful to this site but mostly to Trevuren. Thanks a million! :tazz:

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Thanks for the kind comments, glad we could help -- and nice work Trevuren! :tazz:

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi tlen and WELCOME,

It is so awesome to hear such kind words from the people that we help.

I'm so glad that Trevuren was able to help you as much as he did...

couldnt believe the amount of patience and time that this person spent with me

Well, when I first found GTG, I had Admin that was there to help me with my puter issues. And he stuck with me from 9:41pm to 4:46am and 49 post later ;) we got her fix ;)

But I'm glad that GTG was able to help...

:)

And Trevuren, :tazz: "I wanna be just like you, you are my HEEEEEEEERO" Good JOB hun... :)

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
Nice Feeback,

Good job Trevuren,

:tazz:

rstones12

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut