Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Map of China?

• Please log in to reply

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hello,

please can somebody help me or give a hint? I need a fairly detailed map of China with roads on it. I have tried Google Maps and Google Earth, but they both miss the roads, which are crucial. Also it should be freely available. Maybe I am demanding too much, if yes, tell me. :whistling:

Thanks very much.

Hai

Advertisements

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
These are the best maps I could find. On some of them you can see roads, but not the roads' names.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well china isnt known for the vast amounts of information that flow from it, its also one of the largest countries in the world is it a specific area you are looking for.

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
That is true, I should have specified the region I am looking for. I am looking this up for my dad, I guess I have to ask him first. Commir, warriorscot thanks to both of you for your replies.