Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motherboard monitoring software

• Please log in to reply

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Hey everybody. At times I can hear my fans cranking up the RPM's when I am multi tasking. I imagine that my CPU is getting very hot at these times. When I go to check the temp in the BIOS it always shows it at a cool 45° C. I have reason to believe that this may be a false positive. Unfortunately this board didn't come with any special monitoring software nor can I find anything like it on their site. Does anybody know where I could find a good Motherboard Temperature Monitoring software that displays the temp while I am running windows. I found one but my board wasn't compliant with it. I believe the program was called motherboard monitor v5.****. Anyway, if anybody knows of a place where I could find such a thing could you let me know? Thanks. I would really appreciate it! :whistling:

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Try this one
Speedfan
Thanks to wannabe1

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• Topic Starter