Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Giga Byte Motherboard with nVIDIA 6800 AGP help plz

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have just bought a nVIDIA geforce6 6800- td-128, and cannot install any drivers to make it work properly.
My Mother Board is a Giga ByteP4M800pro-8237. When I install a driver it will either, restart halfway thought installation or will install but I am unable to start up windows (XP). I have tried looking for a GART driver but cannot find one for my mother board. Plz help me out

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. Try going to http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/ , click on support at the top of the page, motherboards. Then look for any driver updates (chipset etc) for your board. Check your bios version. There may be an update that addresses the problem.