Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What an amazing amount of problems...

• Please log in to reply

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I've been here for two days and am just stunned at the amount of problems that people are having that are what I would consider to be out of the ordinary. The amount of traffic here rivals a usenet group, and that is saying something.

What the heck is going on? Is this normal traffic? Are these normal problems for this forum?

I'm exhausted after just two days....

Advertisements

iqbal

iqbal

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
people join such forums for such problems..otherwise no one have spare time for sending problems just for fun. The other thing is that nowadays 70% of sites have malicious/spyware/harmful objects which seriusly damage systems and the privacy of net users... i agree with you that computer problems have mounted to immense level nowadays...but deart friend dont lose heart and keep it up ...we can just pray for you for the services you provide.

iqbal

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
the biggest promblem people are finding things like fdisk & format and
going to where only a few should tread
Peterm

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
But doesn't it show what a great idea this forum is?

Thanks geeks to go!

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Hi gerryf,

Actually yes, this is normal traffic. Believe it or not. I've been looking at your posts, and they are very good, with good information. Keep up the great work! :tazz: Also, if you want to learn how to fight spyware please make a post here and join GeekU. Join GeekU Here!

B