Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hello! Come ON

• Please log in to reply

D.J. Juego

D.J. Juego

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Im not trying to be inpatient, but i need help on my computer and it has been and hour and half and i need to go to my dj gig in two hours, and i cant play song without my computer, can some one tell me how long it usually takes for someone to reply to a message????? and if i should wait or look up something else to fix my computer? also wat is up with people after me getting help before i do?

Edited by D.J. Juego, 21 August 2006 - 09:50 AM.

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
For getting help in the malware forum, it can take 3 or more days until you get a reply. That is a VERY busy forum.

If you haven't already done so, please follow all the directions here. The instructions and programs there may help you to solve your problem without further assistance.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Busy volunteer forum, there is no set rota to responses people take what they think they have expereince to fix this isnt a paid tech support service so it can take a while we are all volunteers. And given this is a volunteer tech support forum an hour and a half for a response is pretty over expectant itll usually take longer than that and will depend totally on the kind of problem you have, we have very few sound experts here as well so it probably will take a while if its a sound related problem.

Malware is a ridiculously busy forum and not enough staff to go around everyone gets seen but it can take a while, if you are desperate try going to the g2g chat room there might be someone there who can do you a favor and help you there or you can find someone willing to pick up your log however no guarantees on that.

Also as a tip if a computer is used for your living and you have no spare you should take extra precautions online or dont use it for the internet.

Edited by warriorscot, 21 August 2006 - 11:22 AM.

D.J. Juego

D.J. Juego

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
K sorry