Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Open On Startup

• Please log in to reply

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Hello Geeks,

Here's my "problem." I like having some programs open on startup or I forget to turn them on myself, which is bad sometimes. Usually, the programs give you an option to have the thing start up when your compy turns on. I can't find this option in this program to save my life. So I was wondering is there a line of code, or something I can do to manually have it startup?

The program is Rainlender (calendar, to-do list, and event tracker) and I want it to open as it shows me what I have to get done, and if I forget to open it, well, the things don't get done.

Thanks!
}BP{

Advertisements

fructose

fructose

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 284 posts
The simplest way to do that is to put a short cut in the Start Up folder in the All Programs folder in the Start menu.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Thanks mate!

fructose

fructose

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 284 posts
No problem.