Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

EMC Dantz Retrospect Express Backup - Error message - not enough memor

• Please log in to reply

martinbob

martinbob

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello..

I have (EMC) Dantz Retrospect Express Backup V. 6.5.342 installed on 64-bit system running Windows XP Pro x64. [(EMC) Dantz Retrospect Express Backup V. 6.5.342 is for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems].

When I start a backup I get the following message under Preview section (when the program should be scanning files):

Error: 625 (not enough memory).

I've searched the EMC/Dantz (www.emcinsignia.com) knowledge base for fixes but nothing works. I have 4GB of RAM and TONS of HD space so the memory is there for the program to use.

Any suggestions on what's causing the "not enough memory" error message and how to fix so I can get the program to work?

Many thanks for your help.

Edited by martinbob, 23 August 2006 - 02:06 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
contact the software maker directly. I suspect it is related to windows xp 64 bit.