The experts are at work on it now, we did get the the files remove people are having problems removing the files, but with good team work well I just go's to show. Download the Microsoft Antispyware
1. Download the CCleaner unzip the file to install.
2. Open CCleaner.
3. Place a check by everything in the Applications tab.
4. Place a check by Internet Explorer, Windows explorer, and System in the Windows tab.
5. Hit the button that says Run CCleaner
6. Reboot to remove index.dat files.
Clean out all temp files in Mozilla, Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer: Tools/ Internet Options/ General/ Temporary internet files/ Delete Files (NOTE, that this may take very long!). You can also set the memory limit to about 80 MB at the Settings.
Mozilla: Edit/ Options/ Extended/ Cache/ Clear Cache
Turn of system restoreDisabling or enabling Windows XP System Restore
Defrag your hard drive turn system restore back on and create a new restore point.Congratulations! Your system is CLEAN
How do you prevent spyware from being installed again? We strongly recommend installing SpywareBlaster (it's free for personal use). Click Here
Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted pests.
Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.
Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous sites in Internet Explorer.
Consumes no system resources.
Download, run, check for updates, download updates, select all, protect against checked. All done. Check for updates every couple of weeks. If you have any errors running the program like a missing file see the link at the bottom of the javacool page.
It's also very important to keep your system up to date to avoid unnecessary security risks. Click Here http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
to make sure that you have the latest patches for Windows.
These next two steps are optional, but will provide the greatest protection.
1. Use ANY browser besides Internet Explorer, almost every exploit is crafted to take advantage of an IE weakness. We usually recommend FireFox user posted image.
2. Install Sun's Java. It's much more secure than Microsoft's Java Virtual Machine .
After doing all these, your system will be thoroughly protected from future threats.