Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not saving configuration.

• Please log in to reply

mikker

mikker

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
every time i start windows, il have to create myself a quick launch bar on the start menu bar. and once i created a virtual drive for me, now when i uninstall it, then it dissapears but when i restart again, it comes back. something is wrong, that i think the pc doesnt save my configurations or something like that. but my brain doesnt take out it what to do. any smart person could help me?

and today i discovered that when i want to start some programs, il double click the left mouse, and in the windows task manager it appears for a sec. only with usage of 60kb or something and thats all. so some programs wount start too.

Edited by mikker, 25 August 2006 - 07:57 AM.

Advertisements