Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

system restore off/on worth it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Isson

Isson

• Pip
  • 5 posts
First of all I am posting this in relation to a so far unanswered topic I started which I am sure is waiting its turn, but I added something and I fear that commenting again will just make it look like someone else has already responded to me...sorry if this is wrong to do!

Well my other topic is here and I forgot to add that I have no effects shown from searchcentrix or CWS. Also the thing I downloaded that made the popups (only when first clicking but after turning comp on and off never saw again) I deleted in panic so maybe that is where the CWS came from? So maybe turning system restore off and on will work? If so is it really worth losing all restore points?

Thanks and sorry if this is confusing....it is to me! Many hours spent looking around and trying things yet not getting far...

Advertisements

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi Isson

I have replyed to your topic

Will now close this thread

Kc :tazz: